Here is technology's power point training given to all site based lab techs, student assistants, and network techs:
Using iPads for SBAC:
Update iPad to latest version: 7.1
Install SBAC browser from Airsat - 6.3 version.
iPads requires: headset w/ adjustable volume control + wired keyboard (McCally or Logitech) - contact Technology service for either item.
iPad needs to have these items setup:
1. Volume level at maximum (must be set prior to starting SBAC).
2. Change Settings - Accessibility - Guided Access (ON)
3. Enter Guided Access by clicking on the home button 3 times.
4. Set a 4 digit PIN code (use same PIN code) for each iPad.
5. Once into SBAC using Guided Access (exclusive app access).
6. To exit the browser and Guided Access, click on the home button 3 times.