This is a do it yourself program installation for the District Forms
(Formatta Filler) so that you can download forms from
With this program you can edit, save, print, email your district forms
such as travel / mileage formsŠ
Step by step instructions:
1. Go to System Preferences located in 2 places (box w/ gears on your dock
or upper left corner Apple logo), click on Security & Privacy, then click
on the lock at the bottom left corner, enter your Mac password to unlock,
click on the radio button: ³allow apps downloaded from: ANYWHERE². Approve
the selection. Close System preferences window.
2. On your web browser, copy and paste:
A download will start - look for the downloaded file - Safari will show up
in Downloads folder. Google Chrome will show up in lower left corner.
Open the file and install.
3. See attached picture for this next step: Formatta Filler window will
open asking you to move the program into Applications folder. Open your
computer hard drive, look for Applications and open it. On the Formatta
filler window, look for the icon then click, hold and drag into the
4. Double click on the Formatta filler icon in your applications folder to
confirm the program opens. You should see the Formatta filler icon on your
5. Test a form by opening up a blank form using the web address:
document that may have been emailed to you.
See picture of what the screens should look like: